Taaruf

Salam...

i think before i start posting, perhaps it would be better if we do a lil bit of taaruf (perkenalan).. just so you know me better than to judge me by my writing... and also because it's a must before you start any program (eg: the first day at school, remember how we use to introduce ourself, n even in usrah n so on)...

By now, you should know that my name is Nadhirah n i'm a girl for sure... Studying in moscow medical academy and insyaallah next week i'm going to be a second year medical student there... another 5 years to go... i had lived in selangor for the past 12 years of my life n loving the place i'm living right now...

my dad... i call him abah... loves to crack up stupid jokes even though we don't find it funny... haha.... sorry abah... i'm very grateful to Allah because there couldn't be anyone better than him that can replace his place as my abah... he's a very loving, family type of men... my mum... i call her mama... very caring motherly type of a person (duh??!!) hehe... doesn't like to hear us being sick... n sometimes i could be very annoying to her... given that i don't like to eat panadol when i have headache and instead ask for her to massage my head... (hehe... kadang2 x sakit pun, saje nak mintak urut)...then there is my brother, i call him, urm well, farris... i don't call him abang coz our age gap is very near n we r so used to call each other's name since small... he's tall.. full stop... that will be the first impression anyone gets when they sees him... studying acca(accountancy)... n pandai buat air(haha... naik saham ko yek??) then there is my little sister... n i call her zurah shortened from her name nazurah... but she ask ppl 2 call her naz at school (bajet cool la 2)... she will be sitting for her pmr exam somewhere in october n i don't know if she is ready for it coz all she ever do is watch tv n play games... i used to describe her as annoying.. but that wuz when she was small... but now she's okay n she's the best sister anyone can have... (am i actually saying this?? heh..) n finally the rabbit, hamsters, n late rabbitss( buried beside our hse)... and urm... the 3 of us are living wif our abah... he is what we call single father... i know it's rare to hear custody given to a father but that's the truth... i know it's weird but this life i had lived in had shaped me to become what i am 2day, n i wouldn't ask for any life better than this... it's perfect the way it is.. smile... hee~

shining brightly? y? it's from my name... in my family, they address me as kakak(except for my bro)... relatives n friends in primary school n also kindergarten calls me dhirah... n everyone else calls me nad... ppl start calling me nad since secondary school... when i introduce myself, i give them my full name which is only nadhirah... nickname? jz call me nadhirah.... but l8r ppl start calling me nad... n so it goes... they would say that they have friends also named nadhirah n her nickname is nad... so then i should be called nad also... urmm.. but i want ppl to call me nadhirah la.. coz nama itu kan satu doa... nad has no meaning... n nadhirah would mean shine n radiance or in malay, yg berseri-seri... from the Quran, we know that on the day of judgement, when the sun is just above our head, when we are all gathered together, there will be people whose face is dark n some faces that day will be shining... so when you call me nadhirah, it's like a prayer so that i will be among them whose faces shine... n not with those whose face is darken by their bad deeds, nauzubillah.... oh ya, so jez you know there is a difference between nadhirah n nadirah (the letter h), in arabic the letter which differs in both these words would be dha n dal... nadirah has a whole different meaning than nadhirah... it means rare (jarang) as in precious... so, that's it i think....hee~

Comments