It's finally here

Salam wbt.

Bismillah.

So today is 9th June 2013.

It means that tomorrow I am going to sit for my final exam as an undergraduate medical student.

Nervous, no?

I know I am suppose to be studying right now, but let's just take a 5 minutes break, ya?

The long 6 year journey is finally coming to an end, and yet I feel like I know nothing! Okay, maybe that is a bit exaggerating. But I guess that is kind of normal in times like this, if you know what I mean.


Jazakillah khayr for my two lovely housemates for making us lunch, er and plus dinner. It's Penang Laksa ya'll!!

Ok the 5 minutes is coming to an end.

p.s : you know what, I finally feel like I understand (if not fully, a bit) the feeling when Rasulullah said  : Bilal, rehatkan kami dengan solat.

May Allah ease!

till next time!~

Comments