Down with fever




Since he was a baby, 'Ayyan would only get sick maybe once or twice a year. The first being when he was around 6-7 months old if I am not mistaken. And not once warded for being sick so far, alhamdulillah.


Last Sunday, he started vomiting from 5 am. He vomited 8-9 times the whole day, it was heartbreaking to watch. He refuses to eat in between and drinking minimally. Only at night he started eating some apples and bread. And it doesn't help much him being a picky eater. Then fever started to kick in at night.

The next day he woke up with high fever, cough and runny nose. He refuses to eat his meals and medicine most of the time. Giving him medications sounds like we were torturing him. His abi will hold him tightly, and i need to pinch his nose to make him open his mouth and gulp down his meds. 

Of course, throughout his 6 days of fever, he became extra clingy. Thank god we were at mama's house, so he was more clingy to Uyah than me. He hates me because I made him drink all those meds. Hehe. 

I remembered we had these sachets of Teraflu that we can buy from Apoteka (pharmacy) in Russia everytime we had  flu. Just drink one to two sachets and you will feel much better. Do we have something similar in Malaysia? Hmm.

On saturday night, he was back to his usual self. How did I know? Because he has started jumping from the top of the sofa down to the carpet. And singing 5 little monkeys jumping on the bed. 

Unfortunately, once 'Ayyan recovers, Yusuf fell sick. It is so heartbreaking to see a 2 month old baby coughing terribly. And how he can't sleep at night because he can't get his snorts out. Had to put him on my chest while I sit on my bed, only then he can sleep better. Oh my poor boy. Please heal fast, okay sayang?


Comments