PROJECT 60


Salam wbt

Bismillah

Losing weight is most probably the most popular new year’s goal. But being consistent and committing to it is definitely a challenge for me. Since my husband is losing his weight and I am getting more breathless as I’m climbing up staircase, I do think I need to get down to business.

So here goes.

I do not want to aim much. I just want to reach my ideal BMI. My current height and weight are 164cm and 65.5kg respectively with BMI of 24.3. According to Asian BMI this is above healthy range. The healthy range is between 18.5 – 22.9. So for my height I should aim for weight of 50 – 61.5kg. So lets just start aiming for 60kg shall I? That’s 5.5kg from my current weight.
I am aiming to reach 60kg at the end of 3 months from now. That shall be end of June then.

The challenges
I am currently most of the time alone taking care of my two children as my husband is away for study and he is only home on the weekend. So having frequent outdoor exercise session is definitely going to be a bit difficult.
The next challenge is I am such a sweet tooth person. Haih.
The final month of the challenge is Eid’s month. Haha good luck to me to avoid all the delicious raya food.

The action
I am going to be doing something realistic, easy and possible for me to do. 
So here is my plan of action :
  • Say no to sugary drinks and foods. (Ordering plain cold water when visit to restaurant). 
  • Wake up at 5 and have 30 minutes Tabata session. (Early morning is easier for me as the kids are still asleep. Videos are downloaded and stored in USB already). 
  • Drink 3L of water daily. (Sorry still not drinking as much as I should till now)
  • Fast every Monday and Thursday and doing Intermittent Fasting on other days.


Okay 4 should be enough for now. Just a side note, cutting out carbs, overnight oats and healthy meal prep for lunch is tough for me and already proved not sustainable for me as far as my previous tries.

The Reward
I am definitely going to reward myself but I just don’t know with what right now. Any ideas? Haha.

So wish me all the best this time.

- nadhirah


Comments

Shelley Michele said…
I am Shelley from Los Angeles,California, I want to testify on how i got cured from cervical dystonia, I have suffered from cervical dystonia since the year 2011 with so mush pain,that i have to spend so mush money getting pain relief in the hospital, and I have visited several doctor ,but all to no avail, my world was gradually coming to an end because of the constant muscle contractions and pain , until i saw a post in a health forum about a herbal Dr Williams who use herbal portion in curing people from different kind of diseases including dystonia, at first i doubted if it we be able to cure me, but i decided to give it a try, when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he prepared a herbal portion and sent it to me via courier service, when i received this herbal medicine, he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed, i was completely free from dystonia just for 1 months of usage,i we recommend this to all my friend family in the world today who still suffering from dystonia you can contact him through his email on drwilliams098675@gmail.com for help.